Sunday 13 April 2008

a quick post!


it's been slowly creeping into the mainstream, but the western trend is definitely getting everyone's attention.. see the urban outfitters page



denim denim denim... the jacket is so now (ironic seeing as all denim jackets remind me of are the 90s).. and the denim shirt.. my alternative:



not my photo of it but i bought the same top from h&m a couple of weeks ago, £7 in the sale ^^ i wear mine open, with my AA tri blend v neck and high waisted skirt, or over my floral primarni tunic from last summer. comfy, cute, simple. this is my friend wearing her slightly high waisted denim shorts from topshop in a simple way (she works there)

driving 025

finally, these are just a couple of nice outfits from facehunter that cought my eye.




love that red primark dress, love it more in blue, but i won't be buying it.. i rarely buy anything from primark nowadays because i know everyone else in the UK will have it! like the sunglasses i bought from there (but they were £2 each, who can say no to that?)

i was going to buy that stripy red top from topshop, i still might as it's such an easy outfit to throw together.

No comments: